[ubuntu-studio-devel] First Call for Contributors for the 14.10 cycle of development

Jimmy Sjölund jimmy at sjolund.se
Mon May 12 07:55:33 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Kaj Ailomaa <zequence at mousike.me> wrote:

> So, who would like to participate in developing Ubuntu Studio 14.10
> Utopic Unicorn?
>
> You don't need to know how to code. All you need is the will to do
> something - and just to remind everyone, all Ubuntu Studio developers
> are volunteers.
>
> If you're interested, just answer to this mail and present yourself (if
> we don't already know you), and let us know a little about what you
> would be interested in helping out with, if you have any interesting
> skills, etc.
>
> Planning is about to begin (I'm currently preparing a structure for it).
> At the same time, I'd like to see who is willing to do what, and start
> coupling up people with real tasks.
>
> As per the last two releases I have had high hopes of contributing but
ended up only doing minor stuff due to time constraints and life.

Short presentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/cub

Though due to not seeing any major changes in my available time in the next
upcoming months I'm uncertain how much I can contribute for 14.10. I keep
on reading the IRC logs and mailing lists and pop in to the IRC channels
whenever I can.

/Jimmy