[ubuntu-studio-devel] Graphics Categories

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Tue Jul 22 01:29:43 UTC 2014

On Mon, 21 Jul 2014, Ross Gammon wrote:

> Here is my attempt at collating possible freedesktop categories and
> debtags for the Graphics workflow. You may guess I do not know so much
> about graphics. For debtags, we will probably need to request a new
> facet and tags because none appear to exist yet. It is also difficult
> to do this category without overlapping with the
> video/photography/publishing categories. According to wikipedia, a
> graphics designer gets into all sorts of stuff these days!

Ya, that is true for sure

> All thoughts and ideas are welcome - especially if you do graphics
> design! I will incorporate any comments when I drop this onto the wiki.

I think there needs to be something in there to do with fonts. We have
everything from font editors, installers, managers, etc. I think one tag
would be good enough for all of them together... probably just the word
font  :)  Though that may be concidered taken by the fonts themselves,
font tools?

www.ovenwerks.net