[ubuntu-studio-devel] What should be included by default in Trusty?

lukefromdc at hushmail.com lukefromdc at hushmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:16:02 UTC 2014

I don't know. Right now I have NO machines with working webcams, when I did
there was about 1 sec latency but I figured that was the camera itself, rather like
some security cameras.

I do not do any kind of live work because of bandwidth issues, and always select
cameras to shoot to camera cards for guaranteed compatability. Most of my
experience with recordng from Kdenlive has been with screenshotting to defeat
attempts at DRM on some commercial news videos.