[ubuntu-studio-devel] What should be included by default in Trusty?

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Wed Feb 12 15:47:51 UTC 2014

As holstein says, we only include packages from the repos. If someone
wants to include linux-sampler, one can package it and have it uploaded
in Debian. Same goes for other applications.

linux-sampler is GPL with an addition making it non free. Should not be
a problem getting it into the Debian non-free repo. Someone just needs
to make that happen.
Same goes for the kxstudio applications. I know falktx has been on it at
some point, but never gone through with it.