[ubuntu-studio-devel] What should be included by default in Trusty?

Marco BRUNO marco.bruno.ivrea at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:35:52 UTC 2014

A very interesting tools is "*CADENCE*" used in kxstudio. unlike qtjack in
my opinion is much more intuitive.
Another software that we use for our web radio *IDJC *is present (not in
the latest version) in the ubuntu repos.
Another need that comes to mind is a software for the management of *tags *in
media files. An example is *kid3 *but there will be many more.
I maintain a web radio Creative Commons and the proper handling of tags is
crucial.

Finally, it would be nice to have a *voip client *that works with *jackd *(
without pulseaudio).
Ciao!!