[ubuntu-studio-devel] Reduced Ubuntu Studio release schedule

seattlechaz seattlechaz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 06:35:15 UTC 2014

I could live with this proposal.  Of course, I only use LTS.

Restructuring the download site to default to LTS is long overdue IMHO.
More comprehensive backporting of drivers and programs would be most
welcomed!  As I waited for the .1 point release, I only now get to use
the upgraded packages that were unavailable in 12.04. Backporting would
have made the wait more bearable.

My vote: yes, fewer releases, enhanced quality.

As always, thanks for all the work you put in to this great project.