[ubuntu-studio-devel] Community Council catchup - UbuntuStudio

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Wed Aug 6 15:19:47 UTC 2014

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014, Elfy wrote:

> On 29/04/14 20:43, Elfy wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> The Community Council is scheduling meetings over the next cycle with the
>> various teams, councils and boards in the Ubuntu community.
>>
>> The UbuntuStudio meeting is scheduled for August 7th 2014 @ 17:00UTC.
>>
> Just a reminder that is coming up soon

I had thought I would be able to be there (well here), but it appears I
will not be home. I will likely be on the road or very busy getting
vehicle(s) packed to be on the road. If I do pop in it will be a miracle.

I would like to be able to read the irc logs if possible afterwards for
the whole thing.

www.ovenwerks.net