[ubuntu-studio-devel] Final Testing

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Tue Apr 15 21:12:50 UTC 2014

The final release ISO has not been built yet. But, should be in a few
hours time.

We of course need to test it.

link to amd64 test cases
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/314/builds/66777/testcases

link to i386 test cases
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/314/builds/66778/testcases

There were some last minute changes.We had unity-control-center pulled
in by mistake. Fixed now.
Bluetooth changes.Replacing gtk2 indicators with gtk3. Also, a new
version of lmms is going in, as the last 1.0 was pulled from the wrong
branch, and had some experimental features in it.
Some of the last ISOs might have had both gnome and xfce indicators for
certain things. That seems to be solved now.

Good luck with your testing.

(oh, I forgot to take out arandr, so unless i get a new chance, we're
shipping it9