[ubuntu-studio-devel] ubuntustudio-default-settings

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Tue Sep 24 22:34:18 UTC 2013

Does anyone know why we have the override in -settings that generats this
message on install:
---------------------8<------------------------------
Unpacking replacement ubuntustudio-default-settings ...
Processing triggers for libglib2.0-0:i386 ...
No such key 'auto-launch' in schema 'com.ubuntu.update-notifier' as
specified in override file
'/usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas/20_ubuntustudio-default-settings.gschema.override';
ignoring override for this key.
Processing triggers for gconf2 ...
Setting up ubuntustudio-default-settings (0.49) ...

Is it a left over we can remove from gnome 2 days? Anyway, it does not
seem to keep it from installing.

www.ovenwerks.net