[ubuntu-studio-devel] Ubuntu Studio 13.10 - Default wallpaper proposition RC1

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Sep 19 06:20:19 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-09-19 at 09:27 +0530, Shubham Mishra wrote:
> > IMO Ralf has a very subjective interpretation of it.

Perhaps. May it as it be, it's not a letter on it's own, but the
contrast and that the writing is covered. My perception might fool me,
OTOH German designers are accustomed to take care about it, because in
Germany even a possible misinterpretation is a hard crime. Even a
swastika that is crossed out, the logo of antifascist groups is a hard
crime in Germany, since it still does show an anticonstitutional symbol.
There were a lot of discussions about it, because antifascist were sued
as if they were fascists. And the antifascists in the end were
sentenced! That might explain my overcaution. A friend often wears a
T-shirt from The Stooges shown a swastika, he guess that I'm overcaution
when I say that he should be careful. For German state authorities it
simply is an anticonstitutional symbol and we've got a harsh law
regarding to this.

Regards,
Ralf