[ubuntu-studio-devel] Ubuntu Studio 13.10 - Default wallpaper proposition RC1

Jimmy Sjölund jimmy at sjolund.se
Wed Sep 18 19:00:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

I think it's a bit far fetched. If you want you can probably get a swastika
out of most font types when printing the letters U, S or number 5. Should
we ban all square looking fonts just in case someone might interpret it as
an image of something else than the actual letter or number?

IMHO, if you are offended by the letter U in "ubuntu" or "studio" or the
letter s in "studio", maybe you over interpret things. Don't get me wrong,
I admire the the people protesting against the Golden Dawn. But I wouldn't
let Golden Dawn "own" every square looking font type or letter.