Voip SIP client and jack

Marco BRUNO marco.bruno.ivrea at gmail.com
Mon May 27 12:46:54 UTC 2013

Hello everyone, and I hope to ask the question in the right place.
Ubuntu studio currently has no voip / SIP software  to work with Jack.

ihu (i hear you)  is  suggested on jack site  but not present in ubuntu
repository.

I think may be a software useful for example in a webradio to connect
directly to IDJC program .
Through a loopback device driver is possible to elect a pulse audio in jack
but it is not easy for someone who is at the beginning.

Exist other sw match this goal?

i'm Sorry for the English but I am Italian.

Marco BRUNO
www.radioabawalla.net