Making Studio work with more than one DE

lukefromdc at hushmail.com lukefromdc at hushmail.com
Thu May 23 20:25:26 UTC 2013

OK, I just pulled the information fom the Wiki. Will take me a while
to get this rolling, for two reasons: Bandwidth issues mean I have
to go on the road to pull a DVD image, and I first need to learn to
build my existing code into Debian packages (I use ordinary tarballs
locally at this point).

I'll start chewing on this, already have a Launchpad account, I'll try
to get a meta setup for 13.10.  Question: Cinnamon is still in a PPA,
should I use a package to add that PPA to sources.list for the build,
or do something else?