Making Studio work with more than one DE

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Wed May 22 21:34:51 UTC 2013

> Am 22.05.2013 22:09, schrieb Jimmy Sjölund:

>>> First of all, Ubuntu Studio is not a pro audio distribution. It's for
>>> all multimedia content creation.
>>
>> I have always considered US as a pro audio distribution, why not? Real

:)  I think the intent of the remark is that ubuntustudio is not "only" a
pro audio distro. Certainly I think it can be used that way, but it's aim
is also to be a pro graphic studio and a pro photographers studio and a
pro video creation tool. Hopefully the user will soon be able to choose
just to install one of these workflows rather than all of them.

www.OvenWerks.net