alsa mixers

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Wed May 8 01:53:00 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 7, 2013 3:15 pm, Len Ovens wrote:

>   Volti: someone has done some fixing on this. Last time I used it the
> faders were very wide. While they don't go as small as qasmixer, they do

Nope, depends on the machine... or really what the most complex audio card
on the machine is. On a machine with 30 + faders on one of the sound cards
it makes the window wide enough to fit that many faders even if the card
it is displaying has less. Pretty much unusable on this machine.

www.OvenWerks.net