Ubuntu Studio artwork for next release - wallpapers, and Carbon Theme

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Fri Mar 8 14:25:21 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-03-08 at 12:14 +0100, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/CarbonTheme

The wallpapers are ok :). Perhaps they are sexist :D?

FWIW I tried to edit a XFCE theme myself, until now without success. I
also tried to include some new icons, with limited success. Editing XFCE
seems to be limited, even when editing files directly. I want to adjust
some light seems to my taste and I want to make a dark theme that does
work with all applications. I couldn't find a dark XFCE theme that does
work with all GNOME apps, there always is something invisible for dark
themes.