Wallpaper submissions 13.04

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Thu Mar 14 20:02:13 UTC 2013

I put together the wallpaper submissions so far on this wiki page
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/Wallpaper

There's no community vote yet, just so everyone is aware of that, and so
that no one will get disappointed.

We could include all of them, since they are so few, and it wouldn't cost
too much space. Though, I do think it's important for the images to hold a
certain quality, which is somehing that needs to be discussed and argued
about.

For images that don't make it onto the ISO, we could showcase on our
website and let users download if they wish. I could arrange that all the
wallpapers that have licenses will end up there soonish.

I didn't find any licenses for these:
http://parker1.co.uk/eternity/wallpapers.php
http://shitsukesen.deviantart.com/art/Ubuntu-Studio-Wallpaper-173220729

Maybe I'm just blind, but that would be the first most important thing in
order to be able to have these on the ISO.

So, there you have it.