Choosing Art for Ubuntu Studio

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Wed Mar 13 18:52:18 UTC 2013

On Wed, 13 Mar 2013 19:38:09 +0100, ttoine <ttoine at ttoine.net> wrote:

> I see an others possibilities:
>  - we keep defaut Xubuntu theme

Changing the XFCE theme would mean more effort than changing a wallpaper.
No effort at all would be a clear decision not to change it.
In either case, if we decide to have a new theme, I think it should be
specially made for Ubuntu Studio - and that means we need artists.

>  - we choose a beautiful Xfce theme on xfce-look.org.

Who chooses? The team, or the community? And who submits?