Rock Theme, Was. Re: Ubuntu Studio artwork for next release - wallpapers, and Carbon Theme

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Sun Mar 10 14:39:35 UTC 2013

On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 14:20:46 +0100, Kaj Ailomaa <zequence at mousike.me>
wrote:

> = Rock Theme =
>
> The Carbon pattern wallpapers need much more work. They don't fit well
> on a desktop currently.
> I tried out other patterns, and found this one to work better (egg
> shell). I've made two variants that I think work well.
> Now the light should be much better balanced as well.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/RockTheme

I've been looking for other alternatives, but haven't found anything I
liked. I would rather have something better than what I did, but if we
can't find anything else, I'll want us to go with one of the above.

To be clear, I just want to change the wallpaper for the coming release,
nothing else. We can discuss changing other things, but the work that goes
into that is more than we can handle before release, I think.