Ubuntu Studio China

C. F. Howlett seattlechaz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 04:25:07 UTC 2013

Greetings Wulan:

If you're China, you might be interested in the Beijing Linux User Group,
http://blug.chinalug.org.  Also you'll find lots of Ubuntu Studio support
on irc at #ubuntustudio and on the forums at
http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=335

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 16:14:55 +0800 (CST)
From: Wulan <wanderboy1 at 163.com>
To: ubuntu-studio-devel at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: I really love ubuntustudio

Hi ,so ,I hope I am mailing right to ubuntustudio dev mail.    well ,
thanks a lot to all of you, the ubuntustudio developers, for creating such
powerful multimedia system for us. I am just a linux fans from China, and I
couldn't live without ubuntustudio on my work .  by the end ,I wish
ubuntustudio and the developers best luck ,and will constantly using it
.(ps: I hope ubuntustudio still get bigger size,the more apps it
includes,the powerful it will be...)

thanks again for your job! bye then !