Some screenshots of our new DE agnostic menu

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jun 22 18:28:31 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-06-22 at 13:55 -0400, lukefromdc at hushmail.com wrote:
> There has in fact been an outright malicious distro,
> SphinxUX OS or something out of Egypt, and it was revealed on Phoronix
> within a week of their initial lurid performance claims.

I didn't know this, when I searched the web and read 150% faster, my
first thought was, that this is a grotesque claim, because it doesn't
say what is 150% faster. I want that my music is played +- 0% speed ;).

Right after my thought I found that somebody has written: "“150% faster”
doing what exactly? I smell BS… [...]" :D

Other comment: "bullshit claims, rebranded debian, no source code
(despite claiming GNU/GPL) = this project should be removed from
sourceforge"

"[...] In the project description it's said that "The kernel proved to
process 100% faster than the Linux kernel, memory consumption is 300%
less, and I/O is 50% better than the Linux kernel.".
 I would like to see those tests. It could be good to include the
references in the text as a proof and for the curious like me. [...]"