ubuntustudio-icon-theme

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sat Jun 22 06:01:36 UTC 2013

Hello Mish,
  I am not sure how you would like to work on the icon theme. It might be
easiest to keep your own branch updated and we can merge it with main
any time you feel a releasable step has been made. We can also release
snapshots in your own ppa or the US ppa so that you or the rest of us
can test it before release.

I have found the easiest way to test things like this is to just install
the file on my own machine and see how it works.

Let me know if you need any help at all.

www.OvenWerks.net