Cinnamon DE

lukefromdc at hushmail.com lukefromdc at hushmail.com
Mon Jun 10 00:44:48 UTC 2013

I just downloaded the package and saved the PPA details. I will try it shortly,
and if it works it will go in my main OS as well as the test one I am working on
with the intention of developing a metapackage for cinnamon. In fact, this is the
first big step if it works. The other is the theme mess,where the "graybird"
and all other GTK themes provided with won't highlight the borders of the
active window-no matter what window theme is used. I checked this on my
develoment partition, found that uing my modded US-legacy GTK theme made
the window highlighting work-no matter what the selected window border theme.

Therefore, the window border themes work, but the US GTK themes don't work
right with Cinnamon due to the window highlighting issue.