ubuntu studio accessibility

Jimmy Sjölund jimmy at sjolund.se
Mon Jul 29 08:45:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'd be happy to investigate further. I used to work for the Swedish
Association for the Visually Impaired as a sound engineer and later on with
IT development, especially starting up the DAISY project (www.daisy.org). I
actually recorded and created the very first DAISY book (yes, I'm still
very proud of it ;) )

Kind regards
Jimmy