ubuntustudio-installer icon

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sun Jul 28 01:29:27 UTC 2013

On Sat, July 27, 2013 4:47 pm, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Sat, 2013-07-27 at 16:17 -0700, Len Ovens wrote:
>> 22X22
>
> The icon I started need to be fixed to fit to this size. The US logo
> anyway should be larger and the drive smaller. For this size the drive
> should be removed, for this icon or a brand new.

Ya, I took the drive out and made the arrow a bit bigger... but still
small enough so the logo is still see-able. I think I will drop it in that
way for a first try anyway. I may use the one with the drive in it for the
bigger sizes... that would show up in unity or gnome shell or some of the
KDE launchers.

www.OvenWerks.net