Reorganizing Blueprints and Launchpad Projects

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Mon Jul 22 18:19:26 UTC 2013

I've recently felt that the blueprints need to be reorganized from
scratch.
I also think that the launchpad projects need some more reorganization
(I did some of that earlier this year). This could mean that bzr
branches will change name, among other things.

I really want for us to have good use of our wiki, the launchpad
projects, and our blueprints, and so my goal is to make sure all of that
is neatly organized in a way that makes sense.
As the only active ubuntustudio-core member, I'm taking the liberty of
just going ahead and doing it myself, but I've so far not done anything,
so if anyone has ideas, you are welcome to share them.

My idea is to create a blueprint for each package/project that we have,
and also a blueprint for every non-package project, like the website and
PR.
Before starting on the blueprints, I documented our packages here
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/UbuntuStudioPackages

I'm setting 14.04 as the goal for the blueprint. 13.10 is soon at the
end of development, and it's time to start thinking about how to tie
things up there.