IRC UBUNTUSTUDIO

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 17:09:36 UTC 2013

Hello Angel,

I am very sorry that you didn't get any help from our IRC channels.

Developers of Ubuntu Studio are volunteers. We are not sponsored by any
organization on development or support. Sometimes developers or people who
are willing to do support just aren't here (like me for example, I am in
Great Britain right now so I can't join in on IRC). And also, you can just
ask your questions in the channel and somebody will be able to provide
support for you. It's also convenient to provide us hardware information if
it is related to hardware problems (e.g. this problem on wireless
connection).

Please be patient while you wait for an answer on IRC. Since this is a
hardware-related question, you can try to go to #ubuntu or #xubuntu for
help. You can also try the Ubuntu Forums [0] or Ask Ubuntu! [1] for help.

IRC is a very convenient way of communication for Ubuntu Studio developers
and users (Ubuntu likewise) so please don't think that we will be removing
our channels.

We hope you will enjoy your experience on using Ubuntu Studio.

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)
Ubuntu Studio Release Manager

[0] http://ubuntuforums.org