Ubuntu Studio Oneiric Original Artist or Source Files?

C. F. Howlett seattlechaz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 07:01:30 UTC 2013

Official Oneiric<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/OfficialOneiric>

During the run up to Oneiric's release, new official artwork was proposed.
I would very much like to use the "Etched Ubuntu Studio ..." wallpapers.
Sadly, no one seems to know who the original artist is or where the source
files might me.  These appear to be "Official" images as user contributed
art is directed elsewhere.  The images displayed have the overlaid text and
are NOT offered in any other size, so I can't use them.

Any help?  Thank you in advance.