[testcases] Creation of Ubuntu Studio specific testcase

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:23:58 UTC 2012

Update:

I have requested Nicholas Skaggs (balloons) to give me a place in the
sandbox to add the testcase. Now you are absolutely free to give comments
of the testcase in the mailing list.

The testcase is in
http://packages.qa.dev.stgraber.org/qatracker/milestones/225/builds/16300/testcases/1336/results

Thanks guys.