Fwd: ubuntu-default-settings and effects on flavors or remixes

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Fri Sep 7 16:28:26 UTC 2012

On Thu, September 6, 2012 10:42 am, Scott Lavender wrote:
> [...]

Scott,
   I have added ubuntu-default-settings to our seeds for now to keep us
status quo. Please add: going through and adding these things to
ubuntustudio-default-settings as blue print item for next cycle. This
may give us a way to add Ubuntu Studio as a book mark to firefox as an
example. It is too late to do this now this cycle as it is an all or
nothing change. Perhaps branching to work on would be ok.

Len

www.OvenWerks.net