Quantal 12.10 Ubuntustudio Final testing.

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Mon Oct 15 13:36:43 UTC 2012

On Mon, October 15, 2012 3:50 am, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Sun, 2012-10-14 at 21:08 -0700, Len Ovens wrote:
>> (or if the user's panel config file is deleted)
>
> So it's needed to delete (or better to move ;) the folder
> ~/.config/xfce4/panel or is it another folder or file?

~/.config/xfce4/xfconf/xfce-perchannel-xml/xfce4-panel.xml

> This thoughts remind me that on the different
> mailing lists I'm following, I often read that people don't backup their
> Linux.

I have a second hard drive with the last stable stuff on it. I don't write
to it except booted from that drive. (I bought a new drive for 12.04) I
realize that is not quite the same as having a full BU as well. :)

I backup my home directories as well.

www.OvenWerks.net