Ubuntu Studio Raring Blueprints layout updated, accepted and started

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Mon Nov 19 23:21:41 UTC 2012

So, let me declare the blueprints for Ubuntu Studio 13.04 Raring started.

As we were to have the blueprints reviewed, it became clear that much of
it didn't need to be dependencies for the Raring release.
So, the dependency tree was rearranged quite a bit, and some names have
been polished (if you have made bookmarks, you might need to redo them).

What we have now is a main topic, called Ubuntu Studio Roadmap, which is a
permanent topic, and it depends on all active Ubuntu Studio blueprints.
The Raring topic is one of its dependencies, and is now a much more
condensed topic, as many of the blueprints it depended on are now instead
depending on the permanent roadmap.

Well, to make a long story short, you can see for yourself how it's
organized:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/PermanentBlueprintOverview

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntustudio/+spec/topic-flavor-ubuntustudio