Fwd: Call for IRC operators

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 17:17:03 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I am applying to become an IRC channel operator in #ubuntustudio.

The reasons that I believe I am eligible to become an channel operator is
that I have been helpful in solving technical issues of users in the
channel and that I normally receive positive feedback from them. The prove
is in the channel logs in irclogs.ubuntu.com

Being a channel op of #ubuntustudio will help me to learn more about the
etiquette of IRC. It will also benefit the Ubuntu Studio team because then
I can change the channel topics and makes it easier for us to make
announcements through IRC.

Please write me a testimonial in the testimonials section of my wiki:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/smartboyhw

I thank you for your support.

Regards,
Howard Chan (IRC nick: smartboyhw)