Main Menu Quantal amd64

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Nov 1 15:36:35 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-11-01 at 11:26 -0400, Mike Holstein wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 3:54 AM, Ralf Mardorf
> <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
>         Hi :)
>
>         Settings > Main Menu doesn't work correctly.
>         When I replaced the Ubuntu Studio HDSPmixer icon by the
>         original
>         HDSPmixer Icon it worked, but when I tried to change the
>         position of
>         Galculator in the Accessory menu, it didn't work. I deleted
>         Galculator
>         and Gcalctool and add them again, but now both will only be
>         shown in
>         the menu Other. I want both, Galculator and Gcalctool one
>         below the
>         other in the menu Accessories, what ever they are named.
>         However, I reinstlled both calculators, but I didn't get back
>         the
>         entries in the menue Accessories. Since I decided now to
>         rename Gcaltool
>         from Calculator to Gcalctool the order wouldn't be an issue
>         anymore,
>         but now they are both in the wrong menu.
> im having a challenging time following this.. is there a bug report?
> could you do it with just one item and maybe take a screenshot?

No bug reports. I've got too much work. First I'll set up Quantal audio
for my needs and then repair Arch Linux. At the moment I'm suffering too
much from Poettering.

Regarding to Main Menu (seemingly Alacarte), it simply doesn't work as
it should do. Try to move items up and down etc..

Regards,
Ralf