ubuntustudio-bugs mail list - cancel it?

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Thu Nov 1 08:55:19 UTC 2012

On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 09:51:56 +0100, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> I prefer a bug mailing list, but wasn't aware that we've got one.
>
> They are not smart listed at:
>
> Ubuntu-Studio-devel
> Ubuntu-Studio-users
> [snip tons of non-Ubuntu-Studio lists]
> ubuntustudio-bugs
> ubuntustudio-testing
>
> I haven't seen those lists.
>
> Regards,
> Ralf

The reason to why the bug mail list was not visible before was because it
has still not been put into use.

For now, to subscribe to bug mail, you can do it here
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntustudio

Further on, if we can decide on the structure on the ubuntustudio-bugs
team and it's purpose, we may suggest something more. For now, this is the
way ubuntustudio-dev team members are notified of bug mail.