Setting Manager Quantal amd64

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Nov 1 07:54:16 UTC 2012

Settings > Setting Manager > Preferred Applications > Utilities >
Terminal Emulator should be "xfce4-terminal --maximize". When I add
such an entry there, it didn't work, but this additional entry is kept
for selection. I can't get rid of this useless entry anymore. It's
still possible to select something else, but annoying to have a useless
entry for selection.

However, I manually edited a panel launcher and one main menu entry to
"xfce4-terminal --maximize", both work, but surprisingly is one entry,
because I didn't edit Accessories > Terminal Emulator, but it's also set
to "xfce4-terminal --maximize". System > Terminal still is ok.

Regards,
Ralf