UDS Developments

Kaj Ailomaa ailomaa at warpmail.net
Wed May 9 17:16:50 UTC 2012

On 05/09/2012 07:00 PM, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
> Here's the address to the current git source
> git://kernel.ubuntu.com/themuso/ubuntu-precise-lowlatency

Since I'm not a kernel maintainer myself, I don't know the full story
behind how the source is generated or built. But, you will find the most
interesting stuff related to the lowlatency flavor under debian.lowlatency.
I believe some configs are auto-generated, but there's one config that
is the basis for all the -lowlatency builds, which include the few
necessary options that diff with the standard ubuntu config.