colour selection app

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sun Jul 29 06:42:25 UTC 2012

On Sat, July 28, 2012 10:16 pm, C. F. Howlett wrote:

> I may have confused the Agave app with a color wheel selection tool.  At
> present,  at least 2 gnome based color managers are installed in US, so
> they are present and accounted for.  I consider that request fulfilled.
>
> Scribus, Font Forge, Font Matrix, and Libre Office Writer "should" satisfy
> basic publishing needs.  I sent a query to  the Full Circle Magazine team
> about this and will share their response.

Libreoffice is not included by default, but can be installed from the
office menu. Our office menu ships empty except for gedit and a few
utilities to make room on the dvd for more studio specific things. While
there will be some people who want there art machine separate from
everything, there will be others who have a more general use in mind. (or
wish to be able to read word docs sent from their boss)

www.OvenWerks.net