ubuntustudio icons

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jul 25 17:59:13 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 02:45 +0900, Emmet Hikory wrote:
>     To see the effect of this yourself, take a look through the icons already
> installed on your computer: try scaling them to various sizes (including
> upscaling to e.g. 800x800 or so).  I suspect you'll find that vector files
> (from SVG) survive better than bitmaps.

To enlarge something small is different to shrink something large ;).
"We" already draw comics on A3 while they are printed on A5 ;). That
becomes seldom an issue, anyway, even this could become an issue.

I guess I understand what you're trying to explain, but your example
isn't valid ;).

However, thank you for the information (I'm serious, since I guess I
understand what you mean),
Ralf