ubuntustudio icons

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jul 24 15:47:35 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-07-24 at 21:07 +0530, Shubham Mishra wrote:
> On Tuesday, Jul 24, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote
>
> >I guess working with Inkscape will allow to add colors on different
> >layers, so that the colors could be changed easily?
>
> Yes adding colours is no big issue, although adding them on a separate
> layer is a bad idea.The fill colour of a shape is a property of the
> shape itself. Are you online right now on IRC?

I never joined IRC and need to go out now. Perhaps later I'm online
again.
- Ralf

PS: For a layout I don't need a scanner, even for a good drawing the
iPad camera should be ok :). If using Inkscaps really should be easy, I
might can make some icons. But I still have to test it for one Icon
first and then we'll see if I and/or you will like it.