ubuntustudio icons

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jul 24 15:24:54 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 10:04 -0700, Len Ovens wrote:
> In general, each icon should have an svg (128x128 is probably an easy
> size to work at for creation... or does svg have a size?) a 24x24 png
> and a 48x48 png.

Hi all,

before I try to make a good svg, here's a sketch/scribble to test if all
sizes will be good.

I made some typos,
icon_sketch_001-128     is 128x128
icon_sketch_001-48      is  48x48
icon_sketch_001-28      is  24x24
icon_sketch_001-28color is  28x28 :(, however I guess regarding to the
colors even 24x24 (here 28x28) should be ok. But the colors seem to be
important, since the original colors for 24x24 are bad. What color will
the background for the menu become in the future?

I guess working with Inkscape will allow to add colors on different
layers, so that the colors could be changed easily?

Regards,
Ralf