Scaling governor controls

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Wed Jul 18 22:48:48 UTC 2012

On Wed, July 18, 2012 1:15 am, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> We don't safe the planet by using ondemand. We safe the planet by
> picking out the CPU and additional hardware we need. If we don't need 64
> cores at 10GHz, we could use an energy saving dual-core at 2GHz instead.

The planet (considering human nature) may be beyond saving... at least as
we know it. Get rid of facebook might have more effect, but something else
would use whatever that freed up anyway. Running out of oil might help
more in the long run. Music (and other art) might make the place more
livable though.

> Just 2 Cents from an annoying idiot, YMMV :D,
> Ralle

Sounds like a great logo for a T-shirt.

www.OvenWerks.net