Groups, permisions, work flow

Kaj Ailomaa ailo.at at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 03:04:16 UTC 2012

And sorry for not bringing up the problem with what implications audio
group presents to the system.
But, it seems to me whatever problems it presents, those are totally
unavoidable for audio users.
If adding the user to audio group is checked during installation of some
package it should be enough to inform the person installing of what
happens to the system by doing that.