Jan 19 US ISO

Janne Jokitalo astraljava at kapsi.fi
Sat Jan 21 05:46:07 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 07:11:32AM -0600, Scott Lavender wrote:
> hi len!
<snip>
> >  - cdrdao is missing
> i will note this as a further change required in the seeds

Already added.

> >  - a2jmidid is not missing - Good
> i'm not actually sure where this is coming from (either stated
> explicitly or as a dependencies but i would like to make sure it is
> stated explicitly due to it's prominence

I added it. You should subscribe to the seeds, so you wouldn't be confused by
the changes. :)

> >  - The newer envy24control -> mudita24 would be nice.
> hmmmm, that's disappointing and i will note this on my seed's change
> list as well

I already added that, too. Check rev. 1305 of ubuntustudio.precise.

There was talk on IRC regarding getting an updated version of it from unstable.
Here is the debian/changelog:

$ cat debian/changelog
mudita24 (1.0.3+svn13-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Build mudita24 on linux-any only.
  * Depends on alsa-utils.

 -- Alessio Treglia <alessio at debian.org>  Sun, 15 Jan 2012 18:31:15 +0100

mudita24 (1.0.3+svn13-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream snapshot.
  * Change buildsystem from autoconf to cmake.
  * envy24control has been renamed to mudita24 by upstream.

 -- Alessio Treglia <alessio at debian.org>  Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:51:37 +0100

mudita24 (1.0.3-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Initial release. (Closes: #628072)

 -- Alessio Treglia <alessio at debian.org>  Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:11:09 +0200

If somebody has kept track on the development of mudita24, could you please tell
me what, if anything substantial, has been changed during the time period from
June '11 to January '12? I will, of course, address the same question to
Alessio.

On another note, I noticed that jackd2 is in precise now. Which version do we
want?

--
Jaska