Jan 19 US ISO

Janne Jokitalo astraljava at kapsi.fi
Fri Jan 20 23:45:19 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 07:47:20PM -0800, Len Ovens wrote:
> Still playing... Aside from the missing link things look pretty good.
>  - cdrdao is missing

Just added that today, so it'll be a while until it shows up.

>  - a2jmidid is not missing - Good

Nice.

>  - The newer envy24control -> mudita24 would be nice.

Debian unstable has 1.0.3+svn13-2, I will file a request to sync it now.

>  - Nautilus and thunar do funny things ;-)
>    - icon to get a file manager gets set to nautilus ok
>    - nautilus access sftp ok
>    - but the desktop stuff still opens thunar

Can you check the Preferred Applications, what is set in the Utilities > File
Manager?

>  - xchat isn't set to #ubuntustudio yet.

I'll add this on my TODO.

>  - There is no bookmark for the webpage in firefox either.

Same as above.

A HUGE thank you for testing and reporting! Keep 'em coming. :)

--
Jaska