Jan 19 US ISO

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Fri Jan 20 14:14:10 UTC 2012

On Fri, January 20, 2012 5:11 am, Scott Lavender wrote:

>>  - Nautilus and thunar do funny things ;-)
> can you give more explanation about "funny things"?
>
>>   - icon to get a file manager gets set to nautilus ok
>>   - nautilus access sftp ok
>>   - but the desktop stuff still opens thunar
> can you explain what you are doing specifically to open thunar in this
> manner?

Double clicking on the desktop icons (home, diskdrives, etc) opens thunar
and of course thunar appears in the main menu in a few places but nautilus
doesn't. I think it is because thunar is placing the icons on the
desktop.... A part that hasn't been switched over yet. This should be
changed as it means both thunar and nautilus run all the time as soon as
nautilus is run once. More stuff in memory and maybe taking cpu too.

www.OvenWerks.net