gnome-color-manager

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sat Aug 25 16:05:41 UTC 2012

On Sun, August 19, 2012 1:56 am, ttoine wrote:
> The command line to have in the menu is the one launching the same gui as
> on the attached screen capture.

Just an update. I downloaded gnome-control-center which has the color
applet. I tried the same command line but it said it couldn't find color.
I checked and the applet is there, so I gave it the full path to it and
got "unknown error". The gnome-control-center does open up, but there are
only three things in it even though the app comes with a lot more. So
there must be something else it needs to work. I think this is something
that will have to wait for next cycle. I will add the few things to the
menu that the color manager has though. (if I have time)

www.OvenWerks.net