Ubuntu Studio Meeting

Janne Jokitalo astraljava at kapsi.fi
Sat Aug 11 16:21:36 UTC 2012

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 12:01:55AM +0800, Ho Wan Chan wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm Howard Chan, newest member of Ubuntu Studio team
>
> We are to have a meeting at 14:00 UTC, 13/8/2012, at #ubuntu-meeting.
>
> Please add agenda in https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudio/meeting

Hi,

thanks for showing the initiative. Just one change, the agenda and the minutes
are actually over at the wiki side. The proper place for the agenda is:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings

I've also taken the liberty to create the initial agenda, find it here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings/2012August13

Please add items that you feel should be handled in this meeting.

--
Jaska (astraljava on freenode.net)