bugs and remaining dev for ubuntu studio 12.04

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Thu Apr 19 04:16:05 UTC 2012

On Wed, April 18, 2012 3:21 pm, Janne Jokitalo wrote:

>> * not filed yet - change mixer plugin backend
>
> Filed, fixed, uploaded and verified.

yup, parted has been added too. Yes it runs.

> Any others we need to worry about, still? Release Candidates go on the air
> tomorrow, so I'm sure we'll hit a few others, but good to have written
> here
> prior to those if possible.

Not perfect... but way better than 11.10. Seems to be a solid work
platform with an understandable DE (just trying out gnome shell.... wheres
the menu?) I think US is quite usable and looks polished. Most people
should be able to just start working.

www.OvenWerks.net