Wallpaper suggestion

Tobias Schröfel tschroefel at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 27 21:33:17 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

i would like to send you some pictures i created, a friend of mine
suggested me to send the pictures to you because maybe you would like
them too and consider using them in a future release.
Currently the images are licensed under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA but it
would be no problem to relicense the images. Also it is no problem to
export them to other file formats.

Long story short, the images i would like to show you all:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tschroefel/6368302567/in/set-72157628062295781
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/tschroefel/6368302567/in/set-72157628062295781/>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tschroefel/6368303055/in/set-72157628062295781
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tschroefel/6368287261/in/set-72157628062295781

Greetings
Tobias

PS: I was unsure if file attachements or links would be better, if
externally hostet images are not wanted i can send the stuff via mail
also ;-)